Friday, January 2, 2009

We are Home!

We got to come home today!  yeah!  We even got a ride home - by my Aunt Marylin!  She saw me post about working out going home as we sent all the cars home with the kids, and she knew that God wanted her to give us a ride home.  She lives in Bellingham, so she drove down to spend time with her kids on Thursday and if we got out before Saturday, she'd be able to give us a ride home!  It worked out beautifully, and as always, I loved spending time with her!

It's been a long day, and my camera is still packed, so I'll keep this short so I can get to bed before midnight!

Esther still has some potential problems, like infection or illness or being handled wrong (if you pick her up by her arm pits or arms, her sternum could be cracked), so please continue to pray that her recovery will go smoothly.  She has an appt with her pediatrician on Monday, and we have to return to Children's on Wednesday for a follow up with a cardiologist, including an echocardiogram and EKG (she had both of those today and they all looked great!)

Thanks so much for all your prayers and words of encouragement through these trying weeks!

3 comments:

  1. PTT! That is so great! I'm so happy for you all! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that she made it home. I'll need to hurry and get all my diapers done so I can sneak a quick peek at her soon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I was in the neighborhood of Childrens' today so stopped by to see you. I was surprised and thrilled to learn that Esther had been discharged although I would have loved to meet her and see you again. We'll continue to pray for you as you adjust to all that is waiting for you at home and pray that Esther recovers quickly with no complications. Take care, Ruth.

    ReplyDelete